[erlang-questions] Is the digraph module the only way to deal with graphs in Erlang?

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Wed Mar 16 10:37:48 CET 2011

How big are your graphs?  Would Phoebus be appropriate?

    https://github.com/xslogic/phoebus

There are various blog posts about it around and about.  I haven't used it myself.

Best wishes

Ivan

On 16 Mar 2011, at 09:30, G.S. wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Are there any other modules which are similar to the Digraph module? I'm
> working with large graphs, and though I have my own encoding system for
> them, I was hoping to switch to something standard, which is why I
> originally wanted to start using Erlang's digraph module... but it's
> somewhat clumsy, especially with the way it uses ETS.
>
> If anyone knows of another graph type module in Erlang, or have other
> suggestions, that would be great.
> Regards,
> -Gene

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                    ivan@REDACTED
                     www.llaisdy.com
                         llaisdy.wordpress.com
                     www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

    "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                     (Schiller, Beethoven)