[erlang-questions] add a time interval to a timestamp

Harsh J qwertymaniac@REDACTED
Tue Mar 15 12:22:13 CET 2011

Hello,

How about handling this with seconds since year 0?
calendary:datetime_to_gregorian_seconds to get seconds, adding up this
integer in seconds as you need and converting back to datetime with
calendary:gregorian_seconds_to_datetime.

--
Harsh J
http://harshj.com