[erlang-questions] Two beautiful programs - or web programming made easy

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Fri Mar 11 19:01:39 CET 2011

Just in case, early but transport-complete version of socket.io server
for erlang is now available on GitHub:
https://github.com/yrashk/socket.io-erlang

We'll be adding more documentation and some nice features soon; but it
seems to be quite usable as is :)