Erlang Win32com

Zvi zvi.avraham@REDACTED
Wed Mar 9 19:24:16 CET 2011

Hi,

There was old experimental COM binding for Erlang [1]. I think it's
not supported anymore and removed from OTP distribution. I had idea to
run it in old Erlang Win32 node.
I didn't used it in the end - end up writing port in VBScript.

[1] COMET - an Erlang-to-COM driver
ftp.sunet.se/pub/lang/erlang/euc/00/Comet.ppt

Zvi