[erlang-questions] Dispatch arrived gen_udp messages

Edward Wang yujiangw@REDACTED
Mon Mar 7 10:29:19 CET 2011

Thanks, Bengt. This seems to do the trick.

Only that gen_udp:controlling_process/2 will have effect if being called by
its current controlling process in my test (mac os x). Not sure if that'll
be true for other platforms. The document doesn't explicitly say. I guess
it's better to spell this out.

Edward.