[erlang-questions] Parse Transform with Macros

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Sun Mar 6 20:44:52 CET 2011

Is the file option so it is able to expand macros by providing a include
file as an option?

This isn't working and neither is if they are included in the module that
I'm running the process tokens from.

So this is only working if i just use the macro ?MACHINE which I guess
always exists... Any other and it is unable to find it:

{function_clause,
                                                [{lists,reverse,
                                                  [{badarg,
                                                    [{dict,fetch,