[erlang-questions] Parse Transform with Macros

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Sun Mar 6 19:46:07 CET 2011

This was working for me with erl_scan and erl_parse. The error I'm getting
is:

{{badmatch,
                                                 {error,
                                                  {0,erl_parse,
                                                   ["syntax error before: ",
                                                    "eof"]}}},

I got the code for what I'm doing by reading:
http://chlorophil.blogspot.com/2007/04/erlang-macro-processor-v2-part-v.html

But then I wanted to use a macro in what I am added to the module. So I've
modified 'ast_reversed_results' to:

        String ->
            {done,{ok,Tokens,LineEnd},StringRest} =
                erl_scan:tokens([], String, LineStart),
            {ok, NewTokens} = aleppo:process_tokens(Tokens),
            {ok, AST} = erl_parse:parse_form(NewTokens),

But this fails with the above error.

Maybe I'm doing something else wrong, I'll keep working on it.

Thanks,
Tristan