[erlang-questions] Parse Transform with Macros

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Sun Mar 6 18:42:42 CET 2011

Hey, this is great! But the result it gives me fails when sent to erl_parse:

> {done,{ok,Tokens2,LineEnd2},StringRest2} = erl_scan:tokens([], "fun() ->
?MACHINE. ", 1).
{done,{ok,[{'fun',1},
           {'(',1},
           {')',1},
           {'->',1},
           {'?',1},
           {var,1,'MACHINE'},
           {dot,1}],
          1},
      []}
>  {ok, NewTokens2} = aleppo:process_tokens(Tokens2).

{ok,[{'fun',1},
     {'(',1},
     {')',1},
     {'->',1},
     {atom,1,'BEAM'},
     {dot,1},
     {eof,0}]}
> erl_parse:parse_form(NewTokens2).
{error,{1,erl_parse,["syntax error before: ","'fun'"]}}

Any ideas?

Thanks.