[erlang-questions] trouble with erlang or erlang is a ghetto

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Fri Jul 29 23:27:53 CEST 2011

I had built a rather basic prototype that uses a jnode running a JDBC proxy.
This approach would increase latency, but provide access to every RDBMS
under the sun.

I think that what is truly missing is an agreed-upon, standard EDBC API
definition. IMHO one that is based on JDBC could certainly be good enough.
Once that is in place, implementation is just a detail :)
Erlang Community, time to claim your place in the Enterprise!!!! :)