[erlang-questions] Linked-in driver problem

Joel Meyer joel.meyer@REDACTED
Fri Jul 29 23:14:18 CEST 2011

Take a look at http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erl_driver.htmland
ERL_DRV_FLAG_USE_PORT_LOCKING. My guess is that you've got driver
locking right now and it's failing when you try to acquire the lock again
for the second port.

Cheers,
Joel