[erlang-questions] rebar and compiling common test suites

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Fri Jul 29 19:58:49 CEST 2011

The way rebar's common_test support works, it takes advantage of the
fact that common_test automatically compiles test suites (and helper
modules) for you. So the rebar compiler isn't normally used for ct
support. I'm assuming that you're setting src_dirs to include "test"
because you want to compile them *manually* for some reason - is this
essential? I might be able to suggest where to dig around in the rebar
code to figure out why these modules are being excluded from compile
(despite the "test" dir being included in src_dirs) but I don't fancy
digging around if you're just unaware that `rebar ct` "just works" -
let me know eh.

Cheers,

Tim