[erlang-questions] newbie web-development advice / guidance

OvermindDL1 overminddl1@REDACTED
Fri Jul 29 16:13:00 CEST 2011

For note, my background is also 15+ years of C++, and although it and Erlang
are different, C++ templates are very much similar to Erlangs syntax (and
dang near identical to Haskell), so if you were a heavy template writer like
I am then think of it that way.  I jumped into Erlang and picked it up very
quickly.

Oh, and I use Nitrogen, mostly as I like to generate pages in code and theme
and layout using css; I try to use as little straight html as possible, but
using html directly is something Zotonic if good at if you prefer that.

I can help with your C++ to Erlang mental conversions if you want.