[erlang-questions] trouble with erlang or erlang is a ghetto

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Jul 27 22:39:04 CEST 2011

On Jul 27, 2011, at 9:36 PM, Max Lapshin wrote:

> I can't create redistributable plugins for erlyvideo that can use
> headers with record description, I have to write such things:
> ems_media:get(Media, last_dts)
> and frankly speaking I don't understand how do other people live without this.

What exactly is the problem with this?

Records are just tuples, no?

P.S. I don't think one needs to post to the Google group as it mirrors this list.

- for hire: mac osx device driver ninja, kernel extensions and usb drivers
http://wagerlabs.com | @wagerlabs | http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont