[erlang-questions] trouble with erlang or erlang is a ghetto

Hendrik Visage hvjunk@REDACTED
Wed Jul 27 12:21:05 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Thomas Lindgren
<thomasl_erlang@REDACTED> wrote:

> [...]

And *that* my dear friends, is where the "clouds" are hanging out ;)

A rack in each city centre with a bunch of 1u/2u boxes, using
something like GoogleFS, and we have close to a petabytes of
distributed disaster tolerant storage and processing, and then I also
say: Bring me my Erlang :)