[erlang-questions] Static files served through Webmachine

Kenny Stone kennethstone@REDACTED
Thu Jul 21 01:51:33 CEST 2011

One way to look at it is that Erlang has (more powerful) versions of
redis/memcached built in with ETS and Mnesia.  These are pretty nice
features for web development, and I'm always a fan of cutting down the
external dependencies for deployment and dev.  Just rebar your repo and you
get this powerful, self-contained web server executable (one of the selling
points of couchdb, actually).

Kenny