[erlang-questions] [ANN] erlide updates

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Tue Jul 19 10:23:29 CEST 2011

[Sorry if you get duplicate notifications]

Hi!

It is the time of the year when we usually update the requirements for
the erlide environment [*]. This time we'd like to be able to use
Eclipse 3.6 and Erlang R13B04 as minimal baseline (from 3.5 and R12B).

If there is any erlide user that has to use the older versions, please
let me know. If I don't hear any complaint, the next release (August
23) will be the last one supporting 3.5 and R12 and also the first one
supporting only 3.6+ and R13B+. It would also be useful to know if
there is any user that is forced to use Java 1.5 instead of something
newer (no answer = we can use something newer).

Thank you.

best regards,
Vlad

[*] For those who don't know what that is, it's the Eclipse-based IDE
for Erlang. http://erlide.org