[erlang-questions] compiler abstract syntax

Cláudio Amaral coa@REDACTED
Fri Jul 15 12:19:25 CEST 2011

Hello list!

I have a generic question but I am looking for answers with specifics.

I would like to do some of the Erlang's compilation steps and make some
fun stuff with the abstract/intermediate representation and generate C
code after. The problem is that it is hard to navigate in the compiler
modules without some guidance knowledge and I am getting easily lost.

Do you know where should I be really spending my time on? Where is the
right place to play with the internal representation, what steps were
made already, what steps are missing and where can I find the individual
compilation/analysis steps.

Sorry for not being more specific.

Appreciate all the help I can get.

Best,