[erlang-questions] mnesia lookup weirdness

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu Jul 14 08:37:43 CEST 2011

For the record, I've found out what was causing this.

A process was regularly executing ets:safe_fixtable(true) on this table, and
not finishing off with ets:safe_fixtable(false).

This meant that the behaviour of mnesia:dirty_first was affected, and was
also causing increased memory consumption.

Thanks to Håkan and Sverker for helping me find the root cause.

cheers
Chandru