[erlang-questions] Erlang read file benchmark

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Sun Jul 10 01:07:04 CEST 2011

file:read_line does some pretty awful things, I'd expect it to be very
slow. That said, there should be a much faster yet still easy way to
do this quickly but there isn't one baked into OTP that I know of.