[erlang-questions] OTP roadmap slides from Erlang Factory?

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Fri Jul 8 19:25:07 CEST 2011

Will more videos be available over time?  I see a few but not many.

Also, what was the results of the EEP panel?  Are there process changes
or an updated list of EEPs with priorities?  Also, does the list on
http://www.erlang.org/eeps/ get updated frequently?  I understand from
a comment on EQ yesterday that EEP36 will be in R15, but don't see
R15 listed anywhere and also see no way to determine what might be being
worked on?

Anyway, sorry if this is off topic, but I just noticed that the panel
happened and was curious what went on there.

-Anthony