[erlang-questions] web authentication

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Thu Jul 7 21:38:56 CEST 2011

My suggestion to simplify a lot of this: use HTTPS.

And I agree with Max to not use HTTP-based authorization.

I've implemented this along with password reset multiple times for
Webmachine webapps... But I haven't yet separated it out for publishing to
github. I hope to do this one day soon!

Other frameworks that provide pieces (or all) of what you need are Nitrogen,
ChicagoBoss and Zotonic.

Tristan