[erlang-questions] Getting eunit to display the full term?

Magnus Henoch magnus.henoch@REDACTED
Mon Jul 4 10:50:39 CEST 2011

----- "Rudolph van Graan" <rvg.mailing@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Is there a simple way (other than changing the source) to make eUnit
> display the entire term that didn't match in its output instead of the
> ... truncation? I find it pointless to have write a manual version of
> the test just to see what is not matching.

I usually look at the report generated by eunit_surefire.  It used to be
limited in the same way as the terminal output, but I submitted a patch
to increase the depth to 100 (used to be 20).  It was included in R14B03.

https://github.com/erlang/otp/commit/b6decafc7a45e7519dd53d1956909463a06d3f6a

Magnus