[erlang-questions] json in erlang

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Fri Jul 1 02:44:08 CEST 2011

2011/6/30 Frédéric Trottier-Hébert <fred.hebert@REDACTED>:
> I would definitely voice my support for jsx to become a standard if it were an option.

+1. I'm all for NIF based stuff when the speed is necessary, but I
have a suspicion it'll take longer to get a native implementation into
Erlang/OTP-proper and a pure library that is "fast enough" might be a
better/faster option in terms of having something that is "there" when
it's needed. If OTP was going to come with a native code
implementation as a BIF, that would obviously be dead cool though.