[erlang-questions] trouble debugging app in erlide

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Thu Jan 27 20:20:14 CET 2011

I setup the startup function as you suggest but it has to directly invoke my
application start function to get debug capability; when I use
application:start(myapp) I don't get debugging.

My application callback module looks like this:

-module(myapp_app).
-behavior(application).
-export([start/2, stop/1]).
-export([start/0]).

start() -> start(normal,[]).      % invoked by erlide debug configuration
%% start() -> application:start(myapp). %no good for debugging!

start(normal, _Args) ->
  ... regular application startup

Good enough for me; thank you again for your help.
Dan.