[erlang-questions] Mnesia Fragmented Tables, del_table_copy

Tessaro Alexej atessaro@REDACTED
Thu Jan 27 18:18:56 CET 2011

Thank you for your reply.

In my case the table is dynamically growing (by adding new fragments
when the existing ones reach some sort of threshold).

Cause the contained data have no critical relevance (but real-time
reading and writing times constraints), I thought to maintain ram only
copies with no replicas.

So, when a node disconnects from the cluster cloud, I would expect the
data it was containing to disappear from the cloud (and the requests
involving those records to fail).

I expected mnesia_frag system to detect not running mnesia nodes, thus
not considering them when calling mnesia activity functions on the whole
table.

Am I missing something?