[erlang-questions] public_key:pem_decode/1 and public_key:verify/4

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Tue Jan 25 10:16:05 CET 2011

Hi!

Yes, encode it should be, late at night and copy paste does not work
between my virtualbox and windows screen...
maybe I should start running my browser in virtualbox too! ;)

Regards Ingela - Erlang OTP team -Ericsson AB