[erlang-questions] public_key:pem_decode/1 and public_key:verify/4

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon Jan 24 23:05:19 CET 2011

Ah, sorry accidently hit send before finished ...

[...]

> I thought some more about this and I feel the right way to go is have
> several clauses in pem_entry_encode for the asn1-type  'SubjectPublicKeyInfo'
> some thing along the lines
>
> pem_entry_decode(,  #'RSAPublicKey'{} = Key) ->
        SubjectPublicKeyInfo =
create_subject_public_key_info_from_rsa_public_key(Key),
        pem_entry_decode( 'SubjectPublicKeyInfo', Key).

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB