[erlang-questions] How do you do TDD in vim?

Hynek Vychodil hynek@REDACTED
Fri Jan 21 13:02:24 CET 2011

I'm vim user and I don't use any special setting.

--
--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil

Analyze your data in minutes. Share your insights instantly. Thrill
your boss.  Be a data hero!
Try GoodData now for free: www.gooddata.com