[erlang-questions] Any tools available to generate code for Erlang Ports?

Dave Challis dsc@REDACTED
Thu Jan 20 11:12:58 CET 2011

Thanks for all the links, there's plenty there to get me started I
should think.

Looking at some of the larger examples is helping to give an idea of how
things are done in practice.

On 18/01/11 20:53, Tim Watson wrote:
> On 18 January 2011 13:54, Dave Challis<dsc@REDACTED>  wrote:
>> I'm just curious - are there any tools or code generators out there for
>> creating Erlang Ports to interface with C code?
>
> Sorry that my last two response got completely scrambled - I *really*
> need to get some sleep! With regard to NIFs, I meant to say "as long
> as you do not" maintain state in the driver - for that sort of thing
> and for async processing, you want a port program or linked-in driver.

Dave Challis
dsc@REDACTED