Tango needs Erlang Engineers

Eric Setton (PA) ericsetton@REDACTED
Wed Jan 12 19:18:35 CET 2011

I am the CTO/Founder of Tango, a mobile2mobile video calling service that allows iPhones, Androids, and other videophones to connect over the 3G network.  We launched across the mobile app market at the end of September and we were already over million users in our first 10 days.  We are now at 5+ million and it is just January.  We are doing great.

I am attempting to do some recruiting myself, and looking for Senior Erlang Engineers.  I'm hoping you might be interested in helping us build mobile video communication software that could change how millions of people connect around the world.  If you would be interested email me at ericsetton@REDACTED

I look forward to hearing from you,
Eric Setton

a link to one of many articles regarding our meteoric growth: http://gigaom.com/2010/12/16/tango-snags-4m-users-as-video-chat-becomes-the-new-texting/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+OmMalik+%28GigaOM:+Tech%29