[erlang-questions] hacked gmail account -> spam

karol skocik karol.skocik@REDACTED
Tue Jan 11 16:33:31 CET 2011

Hi Raimo,

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Raimo Niskanen
<raimo+erlang-questions@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 07:41:45PM +0100, karol skocik wrote:
>> Dear Erlang users,
>>   my gmail account was hijacked and somebody sent a spam from my address.
>> I would like to apologize for inconvenience.
>> Thank you for understanding.
>> Karol
>
> Thanks for your explanation. I was just about to ban you.

Thanks for not doing that so swiftly :)

> Perhaps time to change password on my gmail account...

And possibly also time to switch to Chromium, to take advantage of tab
sandboxing, as suggested by Tuncer.