[erlang-questions] odd one out

James Churchman jameschurchman@REDACTED
Tue Jan 11 15:04:45 CET 2011

hah well im sure it will be a great talk!!, but you can do "functional
style" in just about anything + lots of languages have first class functions
these days... PHP 5.3 , D 2.0 etc.. by that definition just about every
language would be functional

i think that the entire track would be beter named "things that are not
java, php or rails for web" :-)