UML or other modeling tools

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED
Sun Jan 9 08:56:09 CET 2011

Hi all,

has anyone of you ever used any modeling tool for describing a system
written in Erlang (or any other functional language)?
I have to describe the architecture of an application, in terms of processes
structure/tree and/or modules, and I was wondering if there is some UML
diagram that could be used, or any "standard" format for doing it; I have
already created several sequence diagrams, and usually in my other projects
I have used (more or less detailed) diagram classes, but for functional
languages I don't know precisely what tools there exist...

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED