[erlang-questions] FPGA coming around the corner

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Fri Jan 7 06:02:02 CET 2011

My simplistic guess is that they are are either
* Unaware of Erlang as a viable option.
* Are looking for a C/C++/Java solution.
* Are looking for a general purpose *high performance* language, eg,
what Fortress is aiming to become.
* Have vested interests, eg are using panic a marketing method to raise
funding.

Jeff.