[erlang-questions] Erlang and the learning curve

Henning Diedrich hd2010@REDACTED
Tue Jan 4 16:44:11 CET 2011

On 1/4/11 4:20 PM, Attila Rajmund Nohl wrote:
> 2011/1/4, Henning Diedrich<hd2010@REDACTED>:
> [...]
>> If I remember right, I would have found a hint helpful in the incident.
>> I did stuff exactly like that above and the problem was not even that
>> I re-assigned a value but camelCase creep.
> This is where syntax highlight helps in the editor.

I am not sure that's an answer. I could also have been more intelligent
as an alternate solution. Or we all stop making errors.

Is the learning curve smooth enough? Maybe. Could it be better, probably.

Henning