[erlang-questions] Free web host site???

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Mon Jan 3 19:47:35 CET 2011

Hi Ivan,

You want github (free for open-source code). Publish and share your code
files with others and source/version control too. You won't have to keep
sending EVO attachments on the mailing list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GitHub
https://github.com/plans

If you don't like github (or git), explore...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_open_source_software_hosting_facilities

- Edmond -