[erlang-questions] Processes & Fault Tolerance

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Mon Jan 3 03:06:47 CET 2011

Slight correction...

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:38:38 +1100, Edmond Begumisa
<ebegumisa@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've been trying to wrap my Erlang's fault tolerant features
> particularly in relation to processes.

Should be: I've been trying to wrap my head around Erlang's fault tolerant
features particularly in relation to processes.

Sorry.