[erlang-questions] Erlang program and bash/Munin communication

Prashant Sharma meetprashant007@REDACTED
Sat Dec 31 15:16:19 CET 2011

Hi Max,

Ejabberd uses erlang port for running the script. In which external
script reads from stdin and writes to stdout.

http://www.erlang.org/doc/tutorial/users_guide.html

-P