[erlang-questions] Best way to implement a simple cache

ricardo_bcl tome.wave@REDACTED
Tue Dec 27 19:22:56 CET 2011

I decided to implement a very simple cache mechanism using ETS:

https://github.com/ricardobcl/ETScache

For now, it only controls the number of elements in cache, because it's
faster and it did what I wanted, but can be easily modified to prune it
terms of bytes.

Jan Vincent Liwanag wrote