[erlang-questions] towards a unified dict api

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Sat Dec 24 01:43:47 CET 2011

I like this idea. Coming from Java, I'm used to interfaces and abstract
classes whereby Set, Map, List, etc. implementations can share the same
basic API except if you need to use something specific to that
implementation.  So, basically you want to mimicking the behavior of the
Map interface which has multiple implementations below it of HashMap,
TreeMap, etc.  I think it greatly simplifies usage and makes switching
between implementations far easier.  The same can/should be done with sets
too, no?