[erlang-questions] Continuous Integration and Release Management for Erlang projects

Jon Watte jwatte@REDACTED
Thu Dec 22 01:19:26 CET 2011

Most integration servers will simply allow you to trigger scripts when
commits are made in source control, and then check the exit status of that
script for success/failure.

We use the buildbot project for all of our build automation at IMVU, which
spans half a dozen languages, including Erlang. The script is basically
"svn update" followed by "make test-all" so all the Erlang-specific work
happens in the make system.

Sincerely,

jw

--
Americans might object: there is no way we would sacrifice our living
standards for the benefit of people in the rest of the world. Nevertheless,