[erlang-questions] Some questions about dialyzer

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Dec 21 12:26:14 CET 2011

You may have an issue in some calls to the function on line 97.

Dialyze may have figured out that you are not returning the right tuple for some instance of X.

---
Hardcore embedded Linux development
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont
Device drivers, firmware and debugging