[erlang-questions] Webmachine Binary Request Strings

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Mon Dec 19 22:34:35 CET 2011

Ah, yes, I agree we would need a SimpleBridgeBinary and then go the
opposite way if a web server doesn't support binary (binary_to_list).  I
don't think that would be too difficult to implement.  The Webmachine
decision core is the more difficult part   but not too difficult as it has
been implemented in many other languages which might make the decisioning a
bit easier to follow.