[erlang-questions] erlang package manager

eigenfunction emeka_1978@REDACTED
Mon Dec 19 17:45:16 CET 2011

Thank you for the detailed break down. After playing with sinan and
rebar,
i tend to like sinan more. Of course, my view might change as i
become
more experience with the tool. I have tried to stay away from maven,
since java build tools usually give me nightmares. But since you use
rebar
and package your stuff maven style, i am going to bring maven back
into the equation since
i already know how it works.