[erlang-questions] Erlang wallpaper

Mon Dec 19 16:06:03 CET 2011

On 12/19/11 3:22 PM, Yves S. Garret wrote:
> I have to disagree as well.  The current logo is just peachy for me.
>  If there is a contest just to see what comes up, fine, but I think
> the current one still looks pretty chic.

Good logos are timeless.
Good logos look good when printed in color and in black&white.

Look at the logo of Google for instance: They change the logo slightly
so it looks "modern" but the basic outline and style is still the same.
Take a look at

http://www.instantshift.com/2009/01/29/20-corporate-brand-logo-evolution/

for an example of how to do this correctly over time.

--
Jesper Louis Andersen
   Erlang Solutions, DK