[erlang-questions] is it possible to make rebar generate cover analysis both for eunit and ct tests?

Magnus Klaar magnus.klaar@REDACTED
Fri Dec 16 19:33:55 CET 2011

Hi!

In order to enable the coverage log for the rebar ct command you must add
the following config file the root of your application directory. Replace
cowboy with the application(s) you want to generate coverage logs for.

https://github.com/extend/cowboy/blob/master/cover.spec

MVH Magnus

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Roman Shestakov <romanshestakov@REDACTED