[erlang-questions] hierarchical behaviour doesn't seem to work ?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Dec 15 04:44:20 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 06:36:32PM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:
}  > Cascading behaviours wasn't anticipated in the design and, aside
}  > from me, very few people have used that design pattern.
}
}  At least when it comes to public Erlang code, it seems like that.

I did use it in my LAPD protocol implementation to interface to a
lower layer transport provider:

	http://lapderl.googlecode.com

}  I hope to have signerl/TCAP working fully in the next two weeks.

Excellent, I am so happy to see that project coming to fruition.

--
	-Vance