[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R15B has been released (now with correct README link)

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Dec 14 17:48:38 CET 2011

Hi Andrew,

It is a lot of extra work to make an A release and because of that we
decided to replace the
A release with the same intention but just tagged in the git repository at
GitHub.
We announced that and asked for feedback which we also got to some extent.

Of course the release process can and will be improved for the next
occation but I think we
will continue this way but maybe announcing it better.

/Regards Kenneth