[erlang-questions] performance drop in R15A?

Tomas Abrahamsson tomas.abrahamsson@REDACTED
Tue Dec 13 18:24:24 CET 2011

I wrote:
TA> We, too, have seen a performance drop similar to what
TA> Nico has observed [...]

Hi again, (replying to self ... hmm :) )

well, anyway, status update: we've further developed
our prototype a bit, experimented a bit with various
scheduler bind settings and also a bit with erlang
process communication patterns, and now it seems that
the performance of R15A for our protoype is well on par
with R14B04. We can no longer say that R15 is slower.
(We haven't tracked down exactly why we earlier saw R15
to be slower, but we don't see it anymore.)

BRs
Tomas