[erlang-questions] Best practices in gen_fsm usage

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Dec 13 09:38:51 CET 2011

I'd like to retract the statement below. The module in question is
indeed a good example of the use of gen_fsm, and "major workaround" is
a total overstatement of my sense of the "something missing".  I need
to figure out why I end up with a gen_server after starting out with a
gen_fsm, and then may have something more fruitful to say.